Full Advert Details Cream Female British shorthair for sale
Cream Female British shorthair for sale Looking for only devoted pet guardians.
These British award winning kittens are being shown on our
website. For more details about the kittens we currently have to offer.
All our kittens are reared in our home.
They are all vaccinated, microchipped and wormed.
I am a small hobby breeder based in London. I have a prefix registered with the GCCF and I am registerred on the GCCF Good Breeders Scheme. This means in short that my vet has known me for some time and has signed me off as being someone who practices in an ethical way with the welfare and health of my cats and kittens at the forefront all the time.
I currently have a litter of 5 kittens who were born on 10th May 2018. I have 3 Red Boys and 2 Cream Females. These kittens will only be available to carefully vetted pet homes subject to being in perfect health at 13 weeks of age. The kittens are 5 weeks and 2 days old today. They will be ready to be taken home on or just after 16th August 2018. They will be available for viewings after they are six weeks old which will be the weekend of the 23rd June 2018.
My adult cats have/are:
- DNA health tested to be clear of common hereditary diseases.
- Registered Active with the GCCF
- Up to date on all vaccinations
- Routinely vet checked
- an excellent pedigree history
- shown at GCCF Cats Shows
- Indoor only cats, treated and kept primarily like pets
- only bred once per year where possible and not before one year of age
- only bred 3 times in a lifetime before retiring to loving pet homes
- snap tested prior to mating
- fed high quality grain free and wet food food
- have access to an outside cat enclosure so that they may have access to the outdoors in a safe way
My kittens are GCCF registered non active (not for breeding)
My kittens leave:
- at 13 weeks and not before under any circumstances
- having been vet checked at least twice
- having received a full course of vaccinations
- having been microchipped
- having been wormed at regular intervals
- with a GCCF registration certificate always stating “non active”
- with adequate insurance
- with a 5 generation pedigree
- with a vaccination certificate
- with a microchip certificate
- with a kitten care guide specific to that particular kitten detailing everything you need to know and do for the first year
- with a written and signed receipt
- with a lifetime of advice should you need it
- with an understanding that I will take back the kitten/cat at any point in it’s lifetime should you no longer wish to care for it or are unable to for any reason
- with an agreement that the cat will never be put in a rescue shelter
- with the agreement that they will be spayed/neutered and kept as ‘indoor only cats”.
- with enough food to last them for the first week or two
- with the litter that they are currently using
- with a suede snuggle blanket scented of home
- with a selection of toys and other treats
- with a complimentary ‘preventative flea treatment’ and the next dose of worming tablet
I do not allow viewings before 6 weeks. I ask that my house/cats is/are the only house with cats that is visited on the day of viewing. I ask for a deposit once you have decided upon a kitten you would like to take home. I provide regular (usually weekly) updates on the kittens until the day that they leave, either by email, text or via Facebook. I am always happy to talk about cats and give advice where I can.